Sunday, January 20, 2008

A very Late Happy Halloween!





So here are our very late but cute pictures of our first Halloween in OHIO!!

After finally unloading our U-Haul we hauled back the hotel to get ready for our "Halloween fun night"!

We were living at the Holiday Inn and so we have some pictures of us leaving the hotel in costume and then we drove to a street that looked cute and well decorated and dove in...we only did about 6 houses but it was so great!

Special thanks to Sarah Anderson for the Darling Bad Knight costume! It was a huge hit! (and PS you'll be getting that back very soon--I haven't forgotten) and to Grandma Munns for the matching Bee Costumes!!! I LOVED THEM...we had a knight costume for Oscar but once I tried on that Bee costume and he spent the next 15 minutes buzzing around--I knew he was going to be a bumble-bee!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!











4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

i guess it's better late then never huh? darling halloween outfits. did your mom make the bees? so talented! of course she did. love you and miss you...

Rob Judd said...

yes these are definitely a little late, but I love the pictures! Your kids are so freaking cute! I miss you so much!

Tiffany said...

Great pics Leah! We miss you guys and your cute kiddies!

Taylor Kowallis said...

hi leah. I dont know if you remember me but I was in your ward in Provo. I saw your blog from the Bishops link list and I hope you dont mind! Your blog is so cute! Your family is so adorable! I hope Im not creeping you out and that you remember me but i hope all is well! Take care