Monday, January 28, 2008

Some Pictures After Church 11.25.07

We all pretty much matched on this Sunday so of course I wanted to get some pictures...we took a bunch but of course no one is looking at the same time! But it is kind of fun to get all of them together and look at the funny parts of each one. For Christmas I made Steve a Photo book and one whole page I did just that...I put all of the group pictures from this day on one page all right next to each other...and funny enough--it's my favorite page!



3 comments:

Amber said...

AWWWW! Love the photos! I can't get enough of your little fam. So darn pretty- All of ya!

Elizabeth said...

those are such cute pictures! I love all the outfits, they go so well together!!

Shelley said...

Your family is so cute! This is your cousin, Shelley. It is so fun to see all your pictures, and your moving adventures. We've done that a lot lately too. :)
Love
Shelley