Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Late Birthday to STEVE

YES, I am still catching up all my posts...new ones will come I just need to get these up first!

When Daddy got home the kids had fun playing with dad and dressing up with their doctor glasses while I tried to get everything ready for our little family PAR-TAY!




Our little Chef (he loves to make desserts...he in fact is in charge of the treat we're having for FHE--Fruit Pizza) put all the candles on the cake for me! What a dear!
The blazing inferno...28 candles can create quite a bit of heat...watch out dear!


I took my man out to dinner for our date to celebrate the BIG 28...Ellie came too...it was one of the first weekends in our new ward and I didn't want to scare off the little girl who came over to watch Gordon and Oscar!
WE LOVE YOU BABE!!
We truly appreciate all that you do to keep our family healthy happy and safe!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Our favorite things about Dad:
Gordon: "My favorite thing about Daddy is that he loves me"
Oscar: "Uh, Daddy"
Ellie: "ahhh Daaa daa"

I LOVE YOU DARLING, Happy Belated Birthday!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Steve!