Monday, November 17, 2008

Missy Prissy Girl


So...like I said before my little sweetie girl is turning so sassy these days!
Almost two weeks ago on a Thursday morning I found Miss E standing in front of her closet whining. She stood there saying "Me coat! Me coat!" I told her it was going to be too warm for her coat and that she needed to just wear her sweater if she was cold .
Eleanor is still pointing as if I said nothing saying, "Me coat! ME COAT!" que the tears!! So I start to close the closet and put a cardigan on her. At this point she is squirming out of reach and turns to me and says..."no, no mama! Me Coat!!!"
Well, I guess I'm a softie but if a girl wants to wear a fur coat (thanks Vanessa!) on a 70 degree day (we had a delightfully unexpected warm spell) who's to keep it from her!
I took this picture right afterwards! As soon as had the beloved coat on and zipped mind you she was ALL smiles...there is still a tear on her cheek!!

you gotta love a girl with style!!

3 comments:

Jordan & Shanda said...

She is adorable! I love those pig tails!! Miss you guys!

Melissa said...

She's got you! And I can see why, she is so cute - and SMART!

Anonymous said...

Isabelle gets that way about stuff too. Love that missy ellie girl!