Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Darling Dear!

I am so glad that 29 years ago this little adorable boy was born!!

I am so glad that he chose me...to be his wife!

I am so glad that he has given me such adorable, wonderful, smart, funny, and talented children! ( and that all the kids are so happy when they get to sit and watch sports with him!)

I am so glad that he is the BEST father and would sacrifice anything for the kids and me!

In short I LOVE YOU DARLING!!! You are the perfect match for me!! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!! I cannot wait for you to get home from work so the real party can begin!!
You are the BEST!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Happy Birthday Steve.

Elizabeth said...

i love this post Leah! That was so cute, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!