Sunday, October 5, 2008

A shout out to Growing up "Munns"


Collin (congratulations on getting engaged!!) Leah and baby Rachelle in the stroller!

You have got to look at my sisters Erika and Kara's blogs to see some more classy pictures of what is was like amongst the many Munns children!

www.thetylerandersonfamily.blogspot.com
www.thehaughts.blogspot.com

These are just a drop out of the bucket...someday we should publish a book with stories...it would be amazing! I also just wanted to say that I LOVED having such a large family! I can echo Erika's amazement of "what would it be like as an only child?" or even better "what would it be like to not be the last girl picked up from Pop Warner Cheerleading practice every time??" but those thoughts never lasted long and I am so grateful for my best friend sisters especially Erika for always sleeping next to the window because I was too scared (we shared a queen bed until we were like 10/12)!! and for my hilarious brothers who are such wonderful uncles to my kids! We are also SO lucky to have such AMAZING in-laws...seriously I think you all would wish to be in my family if you just knew...so I won't go on...to spare you the remorse!!
Big Families are the BEST!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

This has got to be the CUTEST photo! I just love it. You were a little doll!

Love this post.

Tiffany said...

That's great, Leah!

kara jo haught said...

i can not wait to have you home!!!!

Kevin Franson said...

Great photos!! I hope all is well with you and yours Leah! Life appears to be great and that is oh so good.

Kevin Franson
kevin.franson@gmail.com