Monday, July 20, 2009

Gordon's little Roly Poly Friend!

Gordon loves finding bugs and creating little "habitat"s for them...you will regularly find little jars with his creatures in them around the yard. This morning he was so excited to find this little guy...he wanted to keep him so I told him he could make him a house for the day....now I just need to remember to let him go tonight!!

okay so he does look a little dazed in the first picture since I was trying to get him to smile and look at me...a difficult task when you have a roly poly crawling on your hand!

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

leah...fun updates! i can't believe how big your little kids are! and you're going to have FOUR???! crazy. and so soon. please keep us posted and let us know.

so jealous of your trip home...sounds like you had an amazing time. i think after the third kid, it's probably time to drive home for us too! not looking forward to it at all though. but it will be nice to have my own car once there.

love and miss you...good luck with the delivery!!

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your new updates! and I love how Gorden loves bugs, him and Taylor would get along very well! I find Roly poly's in my house all the time, it's kind of disgusting!!!!