Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baby Maggie has Arrived!


GO TIME!!

The cutest big brothers and sister waiting to meet their newest sister!
Too bad it would be the next day until they acctually met her!

the most handsome father patiently waiting

She's Here!!

What a big day...and a lot of work...but all worth it!


Oh look she "LOVED" her bath!

The tiniest, cutest, wrinkliest little feet!

Margaret's first night was great...she slept like a champ!

all the kids washed up and prepped to meet their new sister!



the kids were fascinated with this perfect little girl
Gordon didn't want to stop holding her, Oscar kept kissing her and Eleanor was so happy to have "her new baby" though she was very concerned every time Margaret cried!

The kids LOVED holding the baby!


Maggie had had enough and needed a little calm & quiet!


My Beautiful Mother with Grandbaby # 37

The boys brought some entertainment for themselves during their visit!


The biggest big brother! He'll be such a big helper!


This bed is getting very crowded!



12 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

YEAH! another baby Ward! She is beautiful you two! I want to hold and squeeze her right now! Love her name!!! love you two!

Elizabeth said...

Leah I can't stand how beautiful your family is! I'm soo happy for you! I wish we lived closer!! I might come to Ohio some time to help my grandpa move but he's in Columbus, where are you in Ohio?

adam and marci said...

LEAH! Maggie is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her - I will wait awhile though, don't worry! Can't wait to see you both!

Erika Anderson said...

I love the boys "glow inthe dark" shorts.. She is PERFECT! Can't wait to meet her in person!!

Rachael said...

Two boys and two girls, too cute! I just wanted to say congrats! I am in shock that you have four kids. First of all, you are the cutest mother of four I know, and second has it really been that many years since little Gordon was a toddler? I can't believe how BIG your kids are. Send me some of your pink luck, I'm gonna need it! :)

Shelley said...

Congratulations! Your family is beautiful.Two boys, two girls... what a perfect little family.

lulu said...

Congratulations to Mama and Baby Maggie! Leah, she is gorgeous. You have such a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you!!!

Abby said...

So cute! Congratulations Leah and Ward family, another beautiful addition.

Paige said...

Congratulations Leah, She is precious! Your family is huge!

Crystal said...

yeah! Congrats to you guys!!
i am bringing you some yummy dinner!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful addition to the Ward family. Looking forward to meeting her soon.

Amber said...

Okay so first of all she is the sweetest, snuggliest little bundle I've ever seen. Second of all, how the heck do you look so fabulous after giving birth?!? Seriously, you look great.

She is just beautiful. I just want to snuggle her sweet tiny body!
Congrats!