Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dead to the World!

Yesterday as I was working to wake this sweet Maggie up to eat and try to stay awake in hopes that the night would go more smoothly...I finally gave up!

She was O-U-T!
So out in fact that I couldn't pass up an opportunity to paint her nails!! I had done Ellie's earlier that day and had the bottle right there next to the bed...

Ellie was so happy to have "all the girls" with matching pink fingernails! She had wanted to have Maggie's toes painted too but those were just too tiny for me to do a good job on!

5 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

I love painted baby nails! So cute!

Shelly Hyde said...

I love that... thank you so much for posting those. The first picture of Mag's hand looks like a little old lady's hand... So cute.

Mark and Meghan said...

so cute leah! you did a good job too!

i'm so not looking forward to having another baby (no i'm not pregnant...yet) because of the no sleep factor! hope that clears up for you soon!

Amber said...

LOVE the nails! I think these are the smallest painted nails I've ever seen.

Hopefully she'll sleep better for you soon!

Jenny Hensley said...

She is darling Leah. I can't believe you already have her little nails painted!