Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swimmer BOY Oscar

All my kids LOVE the water but Oscar really blossomed this past trip to Florida as a true water baby. Here are some great shots of our little Bots swimming his heart out. His two favorite and always willing swimming companions were Josie June (Erika's) and Austin Dale (Kara's). This little group of terrible twos were adorable all in their new and MOST WONDERFUL floaties that are coast guard approved (that means they're as safe as life jackets--you can wear them boating)...a #1 summer find by Kara & Erika.

He was known to say at all hours of the day "I want to go fwim in the water"...we love his way of talking...so cute!

Oscar and Josie ready for a dip...Austin & Oscar love climbing up on the slide to jump/fall off!

2 comments:

Erin said...

where do you get those amazing floaties!!?? And I love the earrings on Ellie, so cute, and I don't know if I ever told you how much I LOVE the name Elanor!

Flake Family said...

Leah
I found your blog! Your family is so cute. I would love to boy one of those floties for Derek. He is almost 2 but he still cant use regular floties. They all make him tip over. Do those?