Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Museum of Science and Industry

Gordon was called up to help with an experiment...the demonstrator was very brave for giving such a little boy such a large container of blue dyed water!
Mom toting Eleanor in the Baby Bjorn!
Gordon driving the life sized airplain cockpit! He was really ready to get back to driving and I lost my chance for a picture--I'll be faster next time!
...they had a little dress up area with a pirate theme!! Let me just tell you my little buccaneers were torn away from here kick and screaming--literally! Here Gordy is fighting his friend Maguire.
My two little pirates..Oscar picked out his own golden shirt--LOVELY!!
All the kids...we were 4 moms and 12 kids!!! It was controlled chaos!
Such a good driver Oscar!!!

Gordon & Maguire monopolized most of the driving!

3 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

so you don't post FOREVER..and then you spring like ten posts on me. that's okay..it's just so fun to see your little kiddies! love them. i can't believe how much gordon looks like steve and oscar looks like you (or at least your side of the family!) crazy...thanks for posting...meg

The Ranier Munns Family said...

Oh, my little pirates!!

Jenny said...

Were you at the Museum of S & I in Chicago? My home sweet home!