Friday, March 13, 2009

Some Serious Spring Fever

Yeah...so I guess my kids are desperate to get outside!! Gordon came up to the sliding glass door and plastered himself against it lamenting, "I just have to go outside today, MOM!!" I conceded but with some reservations...it's starting to "look" like spring...as in there is actual sunshine...but it sure doesn't feel like spring-so everyone had to have hats/hoods, coats/sweatshirts, and gloves...it did look a little odd with the kids coloring with sidewalk chalk in gloves but they had a good time so I didn't complain!

My boys love to draw...Gordon's pictures get very detailed and I am just glad that I can sometimes make out what it is Otter is drawing...Ellie just loves to come around and "help" the boys with their pictures...needless to say she got pushed down a lot-we're working on that but I can understand how frustrating it would be to be in the middle of something "great" leave to get a different piece of chalk and come back to it "ruined"!!

No comments: