Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHER DEAR

I think Abraham Lincoln said something like the way I am feeling today
All that I am I owe to my Mother!

I am one of the few people who have had the pleasure and privilege of being raised my such an intelligent, kind, optimistic, hard working, beautiful, talented, brilliant woman. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful example to pattern my life after! I know that she too had a wonderful mother, Josephine Cassell, was such a dynamic fire-ball that there was no stopping the creation of such a woman as my mother!
Thank you so much MOM for being a light to me and an inspiration to be more and better than I tend to be!
I love you Mom!!!
You are the BEST!

My Uncle Tim, My Grandmother Josephine, My Mother

My beautiful and wonderful and spectacular Mother and me!

3 comments:

abbie said...

you 2 are so much alike! your mom is for sure exactly as you described! funny, i was just thinking about something the other day that made me remember one time when i desperately NEEDED to sleepover at your house in longwood (not sure why since we know someone would be taking me home around the stroke of midnight, haha) and there was some issue with me not fitting in the car or something (we were all together at a family event somewhere), anyway, your mom rode in the back trunk part of some SUV so that i could squeeze in and ride over. so sweet and thank goodness i could make it to that very important sleepover!

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Dinesh said...

nice pics specially the one with ur grand mom.. :)