Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Teaching Maggie some things"


That is what Oscar told me when I came into my bedroom to find him on the bed where I knew Margaret to be sleeping...When asked what on earth he was doing breaking the rule about getting on the bed without permission he replied..."Mom, I'm just teaching Maggie some things!" It was said so earnestly that I couldn't get onto him.

After going over AGAIN how important it is to keep our baby safe I asked him what he was teaching her. My favorite bit of knowledge was "I am teaching her how to shoot webs." (as in spiderwebs) It's a good thing she has big brothers or she may never have learned the proper way to shoot webs!!


*Learning how to shoot webs.....check....Thanks Oscar!

1 comment:

Amber said...

This is too funny! Your kids look so much alike. I can't wait to see them again!