Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There's nothing like 7" of snow...

...to remind you spring is still VERY far AWAY!!

Notice little Oscar's mismatched gloves...he NEVER keeps them on so we have random gloves everywhere!


Surprisingly this is Gordon's first Snow Angel...
it was the first thing he wanted to try when we got out here today!

Oscar coming to get me with a "snow ball" He kept running around saying "caught you, caught you" in stead of 'got you, got you' like Gordon and I were saying.

Two "snow cones" coming up...we still have some ready to eat in the freezer!

9 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

i'm glad it's you and not me! not too much of a snow fan! unless it's just for visiting! your boys are so cute..and it's fun to hear your voice on the video...

and i'm DISGUSTED by the paper clip up his nose? didn't it hurt him!? he never complained about it? goood thing you saw it or it would probably still be up there....scary! love you..meg

Paige said...

Hi Leah, I found your blog through a friend hope you dont mind. Your family has gotten so big since we all lived in Provo. Take a peek at our blog. www.drewelle.blogspot.com
Paige Stanley

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julianne said...

Burrrr.... I'm glad you're getting out to enjoy to snow! Your kids are so cute! P.S. - SO funny about the paper clip post below. I laughed SO hard!!

Shelly Hyde said...

OH my i am so happy that i am wearing flip flops right now! I love seeing the boys in the video moving around in the snow! Love you guys!

Elizabeth said...

crazy pictures! I love the snow, it's so crazy how we are in totally different weather conditions! I miss provo becuase of that though! I miss you too! When do I get to see you again?!

Melissa said...

HI Leah! Just catching up with you guys and your kids get cuter by the second! Hope you are all doing well; we miss you guys and think you're the greatest!

Harn's said...

rt_1177@

Harn's said...

I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. You guys have had a lot happening in your lives this past year, Congratulations on everything!