Thursday, August 2, 2007

2 little warriors!




Gordon came in to tell me "something very important" this morning. After enchanting me with a tale of some serious "battle" he got down to the important part... He said "Mom, I even taught Ellie how to be a warrior baby! Come and see!!" I walked out with him to the living room to find Eleanor happily sitting in her swing covered in "battle paint". Who knows where Gordon found that pen since I had spent half of the previous day collecting them to discourage my little warrior boy from "painting" him self--but he did...I'll have to do a better job tomorrow!

2 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

You got right to business didn't you... I love it... I love that you are a blogger now!

Anonymous said...

the last pic looks like you and steve when you were little. scary. and oh so cute!